Our round bars: cold-drawn, peeled, peeled-reeled, rough ground and ground; hot-rolled and forged
COLD-FINISHED ROUND BARS
The Lucefin Group offers cold-drawn, peeled, peeled-reeled, rough ground and ground barsAvailable diameters go from 3 mm to 200 mm (from 1/8” to 8”).
Cold-finished rounds are normally supplied in their natural state. The Group can supply products with specific heat treatment (stress relieving, annealing, normalization, quenching and tempering); rounds can also be supplied with magnetic annealing. Upon request, bars can be demagnetized with residual magnetism up to ± 10 A/cm (± 12 Gauss).
The Group offers automatic US control on each individual bar as well as surface controls, both carried out by our high-skilled personnel.
Bars commercial length is 3 or 6 m; fixed length may be supply upon request.
Ground bars can be supplied with tolerance up to IT6; for peeled and cold-drawn rounds, tolerance is h9.
Some of the most common steel grades we can supply are:
- Non alloy structural steels: S235JR, S355J2, E335, SAE 1018, SAE 1020
- Free-cutting steels:11SMn30, 11SMn37, 11SMnPb30, 11SMnPb37, 46S20, 44SMn(Pb)28, 36SMnPb14, C10Pb, C15Pb, C35Pb, C45Pb, 16NiCr4Pb, 39NiCrMo3Pb
- Case-hardening steels: C15, 16MnCr(S)5, 20MnCr(S)5, 18NiCrMo5, 20NiCrMo2-2, 16NiCr4
- Steels for quenching and tempering: C35, C45, C50, 42CrMo(S)4, 39NiCrMo3, 41Cr4, 30CrNiMo8
- Steels for chrome-plating: Cf53, 20MnV6, 50CrMo4
- Bearing steels: 100Cr6
- Stainless steels 303 – 304 – 304L – 316 – 316L – 430 – 430F – 416 – 420 – 431 – 1.4106
Other steel grades available upon request.
HOT-ROLLED AND FORGED ROUND BARS
The range available goes from 20 mm to 1000 mm. Bar length is approx 6 m; thanks to the number of cutting centers operating in each warehouse of the Group, it is possible to supply bars cut-to-size.